This position is currently filled but we are always looking for talent – please apply!
The Taylor & Pond team is seeking an ambitious Video Intern who is innovative, efficient, responsible and excited to be part of a fast-paced environment that creates new and engaging content every single day. This is a paid, in-house full-time 3-month internship based out of our office in Downtown San Diego.
We are looking for someone who can create polished and engaging videos, both long and short form, who also finds happiness in taking on new challenges. Our creative team members are constantly sharing and learning from each other, trading ideas and communicating across all three pillars of the Creative Department – Video, Graphic Design and Photography.
You will report directly to the Senior Video Producers, and will collaborate with other video team members, photographers, designers, and account managers to concept, execute and deliver commercial and social media content for beauty, food, and lifestyle clients. This is a paid, 40 hour/week, in-house internship.
How You Will Make a Difference
- You will develop, concept and pitch creative ideas internally with confidence
- You will be an ambitious, proactive member of the Creative Team
- You will maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
Skills for Success:
- 3+ years of experience in video editing
- Working knowledge of social media trends and platform-specific content creation (TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat)
- Intermediate to Advanced level knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Encoder, and After Effects (and working across these programs smoothly)
- Knowledge of post-production workflows and organization (syncing sound, color correction, transcoding, etc.)
- Working knowledge of motion graphics, creating graphics from scratch and with existing assets
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Knowledge of editing trends and social media
- Ability to edit on quick timelines
- Proactive and autonomous
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Bonus Points if:
- You have experience on set and/or in studio
- You have agency experience
- You have beauty, food or lifestyle experience
To apply, you must submit the following to videojobs(at)taylorpond.com:
- Cover letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
- Reel or Portfolio: outline exactly what you did in each project displayed. Submissions without a reel or portfolio will not be considered.
Taylor & Pond is a leading 360 full-service digital marketing agency specializing in the beauty industry. Please visit taylorpond.com and our Instagram page @taylorandpond to get a sense of the kind of work we do and who we are! Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, Miami or New York.
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days of
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- FREE health + beauty products