HIRING NOW in San Diego, CA!
The Taylor & Pond team is seeking a proven Video Editor who is innovative, efficient, responsible and excited to be part of a fast-paced environment that creates new and engaging content every single day. This is a paid, full-time position based out of our office in Downtown San Diego with remote opportunities for New York or Miami based applicants. If you do not live in these areas, we will require relocation.
We are looking for someone who can create polished and engaging videos, both long and short form, who also finds happiness in taking on new challenges. Our creative team members are constantly sharing and learning from each other, trading ideas and communicating across all three pillars of the Creative Department – Video, Graphic Design and Photography.
You will report directly to the Production Director and will collaborate with other video team members, and account managers to concept, execute and deliver commercial and social media content for beauty, food, and lifestyle clients.
How You Will Make a Difference
- You will develop, concept and pitch creative ideas internally with confidence
- You will be an ambitious, proactive member of the Creative Team
- You will maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
Skills for Success:
- 4+ years of experience in video editing
- Advanced level knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Encoder, and After Effects (and working across these programs smoothly)
- Knowledge of post-production workflows and organization (syncing sound, color correction, transcoding, etc.)
- Working knowledge of motion graphics, creating graphics from scratch and with existing assets
- The ability to tell stories through video editing
- Must have a good grasp on typography + graphic design
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Knowledge of editing trends
- Ability to edit on quick timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Bonus Points if:
- You have experience in social media content creation
- You have agency experience
- You have beauty, food or lifestyle experience
To apply, you must submit the following to email@example.com in addition to your online application:
- Cover letter
- Reel and/or Portfolio: Please outline exactly what you did in each project displayed and highlight examples that are best in line with our work. Visit TaylorPond.com/examples to get a sense of the kind of work we do – submissions without a portfolio will not be considered
About Taylor & Pond
Taylor & Pond is a 360 full-service digital agency headquartered in San Diego, CA and Miami, FL, with significant presence in New York and Los Angeles. We provide vacation time, paid health care, matching retirement contributions, and more. We are focused on the beauty industry and being the best agency in the world.
This position is full-time and salaried. You must be authorized to work in the US, and located or open to relocating to Southern California, Florida or New York. Tell us about yourself and why you think you are the perfect fit for our dynamic and exceptional team! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, cover letter, and three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond.