HIRING NOW in San Diego, Miami and New York!
Taylor & Pond is a 360 full-service digital agency located in the beautiful Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego. We are focused on the beauty industry and being the best agency in the world. We are expanding to Miami in 2021 and looking for a PPC & SEO specialist to join our awesome team!
The Senior PPC & SEO Specialist is a new position at Taylor & Pond. Our team and our client roster are growing, and we are looking for an experienced performance marketing manager to join us! The ideal candidate for this role has a strong marketing background, excellent presentation and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing paid social media and SEM campaigns from setup to optimization.
The person in this role will have a thorough understanding of digital advertising channels, a proven track-record of driving results and managing successful campaigns with large budgets. This person will be responsible for day-to-day management of several high-profile accounts managing budgets upwards of $4M per year. A successful candidate will come forward with a thoughtful, educated and creative marketing approach to plan strategies, set KPI’s and determine areas of opportunities for our clients.
- Proven track record of developing successful paid media advertising strategies and planning that result in significant top line growth at a positive ROAS basis.
- Expert knowledge of all paid media performance advertising channels based on hands-on experience of managing resources to produce results.
- Proven track-record of driving projects and creating impact through pragmatic problem-solving
- Build and execute Paid Media Strategies for domestic & international beauty brands, from conceptual planning and scheduling, to reporting and making optimization recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Analyze and resolve diverse, complex issues with your in-depth knowledge of paid media strategy and delivery across Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok & LinkedIn.
- Experience with problem solving issues as they arise pertaining to paid media and finding solutions quickly.
- Extensive experience reporting on campaign performance and providing meaningful, strategic insights and action plans for progress.
- Experience with budget and revenue projections.
- Experience with keyword search tools and current SEO, SEM & PPC tools.
- Experience with SEO & SEM implementation for web development, programming, site set up, tagging, and management.
- Experience working with $4M+ annual media buys
- Exceptional client-facing communication and presentation skills over e-mail and Zoom
- Ability to write effective ad copy for different audience segments and advertising platforms.
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, dependent on the project.
- Great attention to detail & exceptionally strong with numbers & analysis
- At least 3-6 years of successful performance marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Agency experience (preferred)
- Solutions minded, enjoys solving problems
- Task oriented and highly organized
- Sense of urgency – we are fast paced!
- Meta ads certified
- Google ads certified
- Any other ad platform certifications a plus!
- A passion for digital marketing and beauty
- Can do attitude that fits our upbeat, fast paced (and fun!) culture
Taylor & Pond is a leading 360 full-service digital marketing agency specializing in the beauty industry. Please visit taylorpond.com and our Instagram page @taylorandpond to get a sense of the kind of work we do and who we are! Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
- PTO Plan that grows as you do and becomes unlimited after 2 years
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days off
- 100% Company-Sponsored Medical Insurance & 50% Contributory Dental and Vision Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!)
- Company-Paid Parking at our Downtown San Diego Office
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE health + beauty products
To apply, you must submit the following to email@example.com. Submissions without the below will not be considered.
- Cover Letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
Tell us about you and why you think you are the one to join our dynamic and exceptional team! We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply online – no phone calls please