(This position is currently filled, however we are always looking for talent – please apply!)
Exciting new position available at Taylor & Pond to a confident, outgoing and detail-oriented candidate that loves beauty, digital marketing and sales! You will be a dynamic, highly motivated and result-oriented individual who provides support to the sales department and the President of Taylor & Pond in the area of new business development for the agency.
You will reply to client inquiries, set up sales calls, draft proposals and scopes of work, send and respond to client emails, and maintain a customer database effectively to enable the easy and speedy recovery of a given Client’s details. This is an exciting position and an opportunity to join our team of talented digital marketing professionals with a passion for the beauty industry and digital marketing. You will be supporting the business development team and process in all areas, which could include but not be limited to the following day to day activities:
- Respond to inbound client inquiries to set up sales calls and meetings
- Participate in sales calls and take notes throughout the meeting
- Organized and edit meeting notes and send out to internal team afterwards
- Create and review Proposals
- Writing and reviewing scopes of work (SOW) documents
- Write and review Contracts
- Review NDAs
- Manage and input Data entry CRM and/or tracking spreadsheets
- Tracking the sales cycle for each incoming lead from initial client email to final proposal presentation and decision-making steps.
- Participate in new client onboarding activities to ensure a smooth hand over from sales team to account management team.
- Manage the sales process by assisting in smooth day to day operations and in the decision-making process by understanding customers’ needs and Company values
- Ability to generate thoughtful and meaningful insights through sales reporting
- Ability to deliver timely, quality, clear, concise and accurate work.
- Strong self-structure, organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management.
- Support Digital Business Development Managers in understanding market issues and identifying new business opportunities
Skills / Experience Required:
- Minimum 2+ years work experience
- Recent experience in sales / digital marketing position
- Digital Marketing interest is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel excellence is a must. This position requires ability to develop beautiful powerpoint presentations using the built-in powerpoint design functions and tools.
- CRM platform experience highly desirable
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Solid work history
- Sense of ownership and pride and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Good Time Management Skills
- Is good and comfortable on the phone, video calls and in email with potential new clients
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have an interest in the beauty industry
Ideal Candidate Would Also Have The Following Skills/Experience:
- Experience in graphic design (InDesign, photoshop)
- Experience either selling or working in website development, email marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, digital advertising, photography/ graphic design/video production
- Have worked in the beauty industry
- Have worked in sales
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Communication Preferred
This position is a full-time in-house position in Miami, Florida.
Taylor & Pond is a leading 360 full-service digital marketing agency specializing in the beauty industry. Please visit taylorpond.com and our Instagram page @taylorandpond to get a sense of the kind of work we do and who we are! Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.
To apply, you must submit the following to careers (at) taylorpond.com:
- Cover Letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
*Submissions without the above will not be considered
Tell us about you and why you think you are the one to join our dynamic and exceptional team! We look forward to hearing from you.