Taylor & Pond is the leading Digital Marketing Agency for the Beauty, Wellness and Lifestyle industries, our Clients are industry leaders within the Beauty and Wellness vertical such as JLo Beauty, Bio Oil and NYX. We are looking for immediate hire for an ambitious, experienced and hyper talented PPC/SEO Specialist to join our collaborative digital team.
The PPC/SEO Specialist will be responsible for administering and managing Pay Per Click and paid promotion media strategies for clients on social and search. You will be responsible for strategic approach, campaign development and implementation to meet Clients’ goals and KPIs driving overall success. This position is client-facing and you will be working and communicating with Clients on a regular basis. You will need to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. In this position, you will oversee PPC/SEO Coordinators and will report directly to the Paid Ads Team Manager.
We are looking for an immediate hire in the Miami-Dade County, FL or San Diego, CA areas. Only serious applicants able to start with the company ASAP need apply.
- Build and execute Paid Media Strategies for a variety of clients in the domestic & international Beauty Industry.
- Own clients Paid Media activities: planning, scheduling, reporting and making optimization recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Communicate and collaborate with Account Managers and internally across teams to ensure success throughout all client paid media campaigns
- Supervise and manage the work of PPC/SEO Coordinators
- Have in-depth knowledge of paid media strategy to analyze and resolve diverse, complex issues across Google and social ads (Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that arise and find solutions quickly.
- Ability to report on and review campaign performance and “tell the story” via strategic insights.
- An understanding of audience segmentation & appropriate targeting across all paid media platforms.
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- An understanding of the various objective options and bid strategies, and when to use each for different KPI’s or goals.
- Stay on top of industry trends and the ever-changing digital landscape by following industry blogs/newsletters and sharing relevant information with internal teams.
- Ability to confidently present paid media plans and reports working with a variety of external clients at different levels of understanding of paid media.
- Experience with keyword search tools and current SEO, SEM & PPC tools and strategies is preferred.
- 3+ years in recent Paid Media experience
- Must have E-commerce experience
- Agency experienced preferred
- Beauty industry experience a plus
- Experience working with $300K+ annual ad spends
- Experience in a client-facing role regularly communicating with clients.
- Google analytics certified or excited to become certified. Any other ad platform certifications a plus!
- Great written communication skills, with experience writing effective ad copy for different audience segments.
- Great attention to detail and exceptionally strong with numbers and analytics.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills – ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- A passion for digital marketing and advertising and drive to grow within the industry.
- Can do attitude that fits our upbeat, fast paced (and fun!) culture.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and approach, and sense of ownership and pride in the company’s success.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
About Taylor & Pond
Taylor & Pond is a 360 full-service digital agency headquartered in San Diego, CA with an office location opening in Miami, Fl in 2021 and significant presence in New York and Los Angeles. We provide vacation time, paid health care, matching retirement contributions, and much more. We are focused on the beauty industry and being the best agency in the world.
This position is full-time and salaried and you must be authorized to work in the US. Tell us about yourself and why you think you are the perfect fit for our dynamic and exceptional team! Email careers (at) taylorpond.com with your resume and cover letter, and three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond.