HIRING NOW in Miami, FL and New York!
- Build and execute Paid Media Strategies for a variety of clients in the domestic & international Beauty Industry.
- Own clients Paid Media activities: planning, scheduling, reporting and making optimization recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Communicate and collaborate with Account Managers and internally across teams to ensure success throughout all client paid media campaigns
- Supervise and manage the work of PPC/SEO Coordinators
- Have in-depth knowledge of paid media strategy to analyze and resolve diverse, complex issues across Google and social ads (Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that arise and find solutions quickly.
- Ability to report on and review campaign performance and “tell the story” via strategic insights.
- An understanding of audience segmentation & appropriate targeting across all paid media platforms.
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- An understanding of the various objective options and bid strategies, and when to use each for different KPI’s or goals.
- Stay on top of industry trends and the ever-changing digital landscape by following industry blogs/newsletters and sharing relevant information with internal teams.
- Ability to confidently present paid media plans and reports working with a variety of external clients at different levels of understanding of paid media.
- Experience with keyword search tools and current SEO, SEM & PPC tools and strategies is preferred.
- 3+ years in recent Paid Media experience
- Must have E-commerce experience
- Agency experienced preferred
- Beauty industry experience a plus
- Experience working with $300K+ annual ad spends
- Experience in a client-facing role regularly communicating with clients.
- Google analytics certified or excited to become certified. Any other ad platform certifications a plus!
- Great written communication skills, with experience writing effective ad copy for different audience segments.
- Great attention to detail and exceptionally strong with numbers and analytics.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills – ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- A passion for digital marketing and advertising and drive to grow within the industry.
- Can do attitude that fits our upbeat, fast paced (and fun!) culture.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and approach, and sense of ownership and pride in the company’s success.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
About Taylor & Pond
Taylor & Pond is a 360 full-service digital agency headquartered in San Diego, CA and Miami, FL, with significant presence in New York and Los Angeles. We provide vacation time, paid health care, matching retirement contributions, and more. We are focused on the beauty industry and being the best agency in the world.
You must be authorized to work in the US, and located or open to relocating to Southern California, Florida or New York. Tell us about yourself and why you think you are the perfect fit for our dynamic and exceptional team! Email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond.