(This position is currently filled, however we are always looking for talent – please apply!)
Taylor & Pond is the leading Digital Marketing Agency for the Beauty, Wellness and Lifestyle industries, our Clients are industry leaders within the Beauty and Wellness vertical such as JLo Beauty, Bio Oil and NYX. We are looking for immediate hire for an ambitious, experienced and hyper talented PPC/SEO Coordinator to join our collaborative digital team.
The PPC/SEO Coordinator will be responsible for administering and managing Pay Per Click and paid promotion media strategies for clients. You will be working under the PPC/SEO specialists on multiple client accounts and directly report to the Paid Ads team manager. In this position, will be responsible for hands-on execution and implementation, including but not limited to scheduling, optimizing and boosting paid initiatives on social and search. You’ll need to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
We are looking for an immediate hire in the Miami-Dade County, FL or San Diego, CA areas. Only serious applicants able to start with the company ASAP need apply.
- Build and execute Paid Media Strategies for a variety of clients in the domestic & international Beauty Industry.
- Supporting clients’ Paid Media activities: planning, scheduling, reporting and making optimization recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Have an understanding of paid media strategies to analyze and resolve diverse, complex issues across Google and social ads (Facebook and Instagram).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that arise and find solutions quickly.
- An understanding of audience segmentation & appropriate targeting across all paid media platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- An understanding of the various objective options and bid strategies, and when to use each for different KPI’s or goals.
- Communicate and collaborate internally across teams to ensure success throughout all paid media campaigns.
- Stay on top of industry trends and the ever-changing digital landscape by following industry blogs/newsletters and sharing relevant information with internal teams.
- Experience with keyword search tools and current SEO, SEM & PPC tools and strategies is preferred.
- 2+ years in recent Paid Media experience
- Must have E-commerce experience
- Agency experienced preferred
- Beauty industry experience a plus
- Experience working with $5k+ monthly ad spends
- Google analytics certified or excited to become certified. Any other ad platform certifications a plus!
- Great written communication skills, with experience writing effective ad copy for different audience segments.
- Great attention to detail and exceptionally strong with numbers and analytics.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills – ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- A passion for digital marketing and advertising and drive to grow within the industry.
- Can do attitude that fits our upbeat, fast paced (and fun!) culture.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and approach, and sense of ownership and pride in the company’s success.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
About Taylor & Pond
Taylor & Pond is a 360 full-service digital agency headquartered in San Diego, CA with an office location opening in Miami, Fl in 2021 and significant presence in New York and Los Angeles. We provide vacation time, paid health care, matching retirement contributions, and much more. We are focused on the beauty industry and being the best agency in the world.
This position is full-time and salaried and you must be authorized to work in the US. Tell us about yourself and why you think you are the perfect fit for our dynamic and exceptional team! Email careers (at) taylorpond.com with your resume and cover letter, and three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond.