HIRING NOW in San Diego, CA!
The Taylor & Pond team is seeking an ambitious Photographer who is innovative, experienced and excited to be part of a fast-paced environment that creates new and engaging content every day. This is a paid, full time position based out of our office and studio in Downtown San Diego.
You will have the opportunity to work in a creative environment every day in the Beauty and Lifestyle industry, and will directly support the Photography Team with day-to-day creative operations of the agency. The ideal candidate has proven success in articulating a concept, sourcing inspiration, shooting, editing, and retouching photos. You will report directly to the Head of Photography and Production Director, and be a collaborative team member of the Photo Team and the creative department.
How You Will Make a Difference
· You will develop, concept and pitch creative ideas internally with confidence
· You will be an ambitious, proactive member of the Creative Team
· You will maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do:
· Shoot and edit for weekly, monthly and quarterly photo needs and social content
· Work with other members on the creative and account management teams to execute the brand’s goals
· Take part in and assist with all facets of creative productions as per client needs, from pre-production to shooting to post-production
Skills For Success
· 3+ years experience in photography
· High proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Capture One, the Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite is a must.
· Exceptional knowledge of studio lighting and retouching
· High proficiency in camera operation
· Ability to determine lighting requirements for shots
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Solid work history
· Sense of ownership and understanding of its impact on company’s success
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
· Impeccable time management skills
Bonus Points if:
· You have experience on set and/or in studio
· You have agency experience
· You have beauty, food or lifestyle experience
To apply, you must submit the following to email@example.com. Applications without a portfolio submission will not be considered.
· Cover letter
· Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
· Portfolio of Work
In addition, we ask that you please prepare retouching samples to walkthrough in your interview.
About Taylor & Pond
Taylor & Pond is a 360 full-service digital agency headquartered in San Diego, CA and Miami, FL with significant presence in New York and Los Angeles. We provide vacation time, paid health care, matching retirement contributions, and much more. We are focused on the beauty industry and being the best agency in the world.
This position is full-time and salaried and you must be authorized to work in the US. Tell us about yourself and why you think you are the perfect fit for our dynamic and exceptional team!