HIRING NOW in San Diego!
The Taylor & Pond team is seeking an ambitious Photography Intern who is innovative, experienced and excited to be part of a fast-paced environment that creates new and engaging content every day. This is a paid, full time, 3-month internship position based out of our office and studio in Downtown San Diego.
You will have the opportunity to work in a creative environment every day in the Beauty and Lifestyle industry, and will directly support the Photography Team with day-to-day creative operations of the agency. The ideal candidate has proven success in articulating a concept, sourcing inspiration, shooting, and editing photos, all while managing several tasks and responsibilities at once. You will report directly to the Head of Photography and Production Director, and be a collaborative team member of the Photo Team and the creative department. This is a paid, 40 hour/week, in-house internship.
How You Will Make a Difference
- You will develop, concept and pitch creative ideas internally with confidence
- You will be an ambitious, proactive member of the Creative Team
- You will maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do:
- Shoot and edit for weekly, monthly and quarterly photo needs and social content
- Work with other members on the creative and account management teams to execute the brand’s goals
- Take part in and assist with all facets of creative productions as per client needs, from pre-production to shooting to post-production
Skills For Success
- 2+ years experience in photography
- High proficiency with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Capture One, the Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite is a must.
- Exceptional knowledge of lighting and retouching
- Intermediate knowledge of camera operation
- Ability to determine lighting requirements for shots
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Solid work history
- Sense of ownership and understanding of its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Impeccable time management skills
Bonus Points if:
- You have experience on set and/or in studio
- You have agency experience
- You have beauty, food or lifestyle experience
To apply, you must submit the following to careers(at)taylorpond.com:
- Cover letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
- Reel or Portfolio: outline exactly what you did in each project displayed. Submissions without a reel or portfolio will not be considered.
Taylor & Pond is a leading 360 full-service digital marketing agency specializing in the beauty industry. Please visit taylorpond.com and our Instagram page @taylorandpond to get a sense of the kind of work we do and who we are! Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, Miami or New York.
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days of
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- FREE health + beauty products