HIRING NOW in San Diego, Miami and New York!
You must be located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, Miami or New York for this position.
- Build and execute Paid Media Strategies for a variety of clients in the domestic & international Beauty Industry.
- Own clients Paid Media activities: planning, scheduling, reporting and making optimization recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Communicate and collaborate with Account Managers and internally across teams to ensure success throughout all client paid media campaigns
- Supervise and review the work of PPC/SEO Coordinators
- Have in-depth knowledge of paid media strategy to analyze and resolve diverse, complex issues across Google and social ads (Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, Instagram, etc.).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that arise and find solutions quickly.
- Ability to report on and review campaign performance and “tell the story” via strategic insights.
- An understanding of audience segmentation & appropriate targeting across all paid media platforms based on campaign objective.
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- An understanding of the various objective options and bid strategies, and when to use each for different KPI’s or goals.
- Stay on top of industry trends and the ever-changing digital landscape by following industry blogs/newsletters and sharing relevant information with internal teams.
- Ability to confidently present paid media plans and reports working with a variety of external clients at different levels of understanding of paid media.
- Experience with keyword research tools and current SEO, SEM & PPC tools and strategies is preferred.
- Experience SEO is a plus.
- 3+ years in recent Paid Media experience
- Must have E-commerce experience
- Agency experienced preferred
- Beauty industry experience a plus
- Experience working with $300K+ annual ad spends
- Experience in a client-facing role regularly communicating with clients.
- Google analytics certified or excited to become certified. Any other ad platform certifications a plus!
- Great written communication skills, with experience writing effective ad copy for different audience segments.
- Great attention to detail and exceptionally strong with numbers and analytics.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills – ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- A passion for digital marketing and advertising and drive to grow within the industry.
- Can do attitude that fits our upbeat, fast paced (and fun!) culture. Collaborative but also able to work autonomously.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and approach, and sense of ownership and pride in the company’s success.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Taylor & Pond is a leading 360 full-service digital marketing agency specializing in the beauty industry. Please visit taylorpond.com and our Instagram page @taylorandpond to get a sense of the kind of work we do and who we are! Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, Miami or New York.
- PTO Plan that grows as you do and becomes unlimited after 2 years
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days off
- 100% Company-Sponsored Medical Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!)
- Company-Paid Parking at our Downtown San Diego Office
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE health + beauty products
To apply, you must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without the below will not be considered.
- Cover Letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
Tell us about yourself and why you think you are the one to join our dynamic and exceptional team! We look forward to hearing from you.