This position is currently filled but we are always looking for talent – please apply!
Taylor & Pond is the leading Digital Marketing Agency for the Beauty, Wellness and Lifestyle industries, our Clients are industry leaders within the Beauty and Wellness vertical such as JLo Beauty, Bio Oil and NYX. We are looking for immediate hire for an ambitious, experienced and hyper talented Paid Advertising Coordinator to join our collaborative digital team.
The Paid Advertising Coordinator will be responsible for administering and managing Pay Per Click and paid promotion media strategies for clients. You will be working under the Paid Advertising specialists on multiple client accounts and directly report to the Paid Ads team manager. In this position, will be responsible for hands-on execution and implementation, including but not limited to scheduling, optimizing and boosting paid initiatives on social and search. You’ll need to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
You must be located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, Miami or New York for this position.
- Build and execute Paid Media Strategies for a variety of clients in the domestic & international Beauty Industry.
- Supporting clients’ Paid Media activities: planning, scheduling, reporting and making optimization recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Have an understanding of paid media strategies to analyze and resolve diverse, complex issues across Google and social ads (Facebook and Instagram).
- Ability to troubleshoot issues that arise and find solutions quickly.
- An understanding of audience segmentation & appropriate targeting across all paid media platforms.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- An understanding of the various objective options and bid strategies, and when to use each for different KPI’s or goals.
- Communicate and collaborate internally across teams to ensure success throughout all paid media campaigns.
- Stay on top of industry trends and the ever-changing digital landscape by following industry blogs/newsletters and sharing relevant information with internal teams.
- Experience with keyword search tools and current SEO, SEM & PPC tools and strategies is preferred.
- 2+ years in recent Paid Media experience
- Must have E-commerce experience
- Agency experienced preferred
- Beauty industry experience a plus
- Experience working with $5k+ monthly ad spends
- Google analytics certified or excited to become certified. Any other ad platform certifications a plus!
- Great written communication skills, with experience writing effective ad copy for different audience segments.
- Great attention to detail and exceptionally strong with numbers and analytics.
- Strong time management, organizational and analytical skills – ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively.
- A passion for digital marketing and advertising and drive to grow within the industry.
- Can do attitude that fits our upbeat, fast paced (and fun!) culture.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and approach, and sense of ownership and pride in the company’s success.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
Taylor & Pond is a leading 360 full-service digital marketing agency specializing in the beauty industry. Please visit taylorpond.com and our Instagram page @taylorandpond to get a sense of the kind of work we do and who we are! Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, Miami or New York.
- PTO Plan that grows as you do and becomes unlimited after 2 years
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days off
- 100% Company-Sponsored Medical Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!)
- Company-Paid Parking at our Downtown San Diego Office
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE health + beauty products
To apply, you must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without the below will not be considered.
- Cover Letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
Tell us about yourself and why you think you are the one to join our dynamic and exceptional team! We look forward to hearing from you.