HIRING NOW in San Diego!
Taylor & Pond is hiring an ambitious, detail-oriented and hyper organized Finance & HR Coordinator to join our collaborative digital team. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, agency environment in the Beauty, Health & Wellness vertical, and will directly support the Director of Operations and day-to-day operations of the agency.
The ideal candidate has proven success in an administrative or operational assistant capacity, managing a suite of responsibilities and several projects at once across multiple facets of operations, namely Finance and Human Resources. This is a highly cross-functional role wherein you will work closely with leadership and all departments within the company. If you are passionate about being the auxiliary force that keeps the ship running, we are looking for you!
What You’ll Do:
You will be the right-hand to the Director of Operations and assist with anything and everything within day to day operations, including but not limited to: finance and accounting; HR and people operations; IT; interdepartmental support and executive support. Your days will be dynamic and you will wear a lot of hats. You will:
- Manage several key aspects of accounting and finance, including but not limited to: processing contractor/vendor payments, invoicing clients, conducting regular audits of company spends, client and internal budget management, and financial reconciliation and reporting
- Liaise with Head of HR and facilitate efforts within people operations from employee onboarding and off-boarding to HR administration to team event planning and everything in between
- Support Senior Brand Director and account management team with internal and client needs as necessary, including budget management, team dashboards and tools, and project hours tracking and reporting
- Create and implement organizational processes and procedures to ensure optimal organization and workflow across the board
- Assist department leads and Head of Recruitment with hiring efforts, including posting job ads, screening applications, scheduling interviews and other hiring administration
- Liaise with business development team on contract management and client accounts onboarding
- Liaise with Director of Technology and office manager on team tools/services/technologies management and staff account setup
Who We Are Looking For:
You are an operational wizard, a Jack/Jill of all trades, and a voracious learner. You perpetually think outside of the box and can successfully manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. You are both a people-person and a hyper analytical production machine. You are a huge fan of ideating and implementing processes and structure, yet are able to remain flexible and adaptable when times call for it. Routine is your enemy.
You must be:
- Both creative & analytical
- A people-person, compassionate and empathetic
- Incredibly tech-savvy
- Hyper detailed-oriented and systematic but adaptable
- Self-starting and able to work autonomously
- Forward-thinking and able to anticipate needs
- Punctual and efficient
- Over-communicative and collaborative
- Solutions-minded and process-oriented
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers
- Excited about challenges and comfortable tackling new things
You must have:
- 2+ years’ experience in an operational/administrative assistant capacity, particularly within Finance/Accounting and Human Resources. Previous executive assistant experience preferred
- Experience in agency setting and a multi-faceted role preferred
- Passion for the beauty, lifestyle and wellness vertical preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. Additional professional certifications in HR, finance, operations and/or business administration a plus
- Knowledge of QuickBooks or similar accounting platforms
- Experience with HR clerical duties including but not limited to: personnel files, timesheet processing, payroll and managing information of a confidential nature
- Experience with budget management and reports, invoicing, auditing and reconciliation, and financial communications
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite is a must. Must be comfortable with both PCs and Macs.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable time management skills
- Solid work history
- Sense of ownership and pride in company’s success
Location & Timeline
Candidate must be located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, CA, and able to begin with the company in August 2022.
To complete your application, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without the below will not be considered.
- Cover Letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
About Taylor & Pond
Taylor & Pond is a 360 full-service digital agency headquartered in San Diego, CA and Miami, FL with significant presence in New York and Los Angeles. We are focused on the beauty industry and being the best agency in the world. This position is full-time and salaried with a competitive benefits package, and you must be authorized to work in the US.
- PTO Plan that grows as you do and becomes unlimited after 2 years
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days off
- 100% Company-Sponsored Medical Insurance + 50% Contributory Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!)
- Company-Paid Parking at our Downtown San Diego Office
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE health + beauty products
Please apply online – no phone calls please