This position is currently filled but we are always looking for talent – please apply!
The Taylor & Pond team is seeking a proven Digital Video Editor who is innovative, efficient, responsible and excited to be part of a fast-paced environment that creates new and engaging content every single day. This is a paid, full-time position based out of our office in Downtown San Diego with remote opportunities for New York or Miami based applicants. If you do not live in these areas, we will require relocation.
We are looking for someone who can create polished and engaging videos, both long and short form, who also finds happiness in taking on new challenges. Our creative team members are constantly sharing and learning from each other, trading ideas and communicating across all three pillars of the Creative Department – Video, Graphic Design and Photography.
You will report directly to the Senior Video Producers and will collaborate with other video team members, and account managers to concept, execute and deliver commercial and social media content for beauty, food, and lifestyle clients.
How You Will Make a Difference
- You will develop, concept and pitch creative ideas internally with confidence
- You will be an ambitious, proactive member of the Creative Team
- You will maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
Skills for Success:
- 4+ years of experience in video editing
- Advanced level knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Encoder, and After Effects (and working across these programs smoothly)
- Knowledge of post-production workflows and organization (syncing sound, color correction, transcoding, etc.)
- Working knowledge of motion graphics, creating graphics from scratch and with existing assets
- The ability to tell stories through video editing
- Must have a good grasp on typography + graphic design
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team
- Knowledge of editing trends
- Ability to edit on quick timelines
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Bonus Points if:
- You have experience in social media content creation
- You have agency experience
- You have beauty, food or lifestyle experience
To apply, you must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to your online application.
- Cover letter
- Reel and/or Portfolio: Please outline exactly what you did in each project displayed and highlight examples that are best in line with our work. Visit TaylorPond.com/examples to get a sense of the kind of work we do. Submissions without a portfolio will not be considered.
Taylor & Pond is a leading 360 full-service digital marketing agency specializing in the beauty industry. Please visit taylorpond.com and our Instagram page @taylorandpond to get a sense of the kind of work we do and who we are! Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, Miami or New York.
- PTO Plan that grows as you do and becomes unlimited after 2 years
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days off
- 100% Company-Sponsored Medical Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!)
- Company-Paid Parking at our Downtown San Diego Office
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE health + beauty products