This position is currently filled but we are always looking for talent – please apply!
MUST LOVE BEAUTY! Taylor & Pond, the leading agency in the Beauty & Wellness vertical, is hiring an ambitious and talented Digital Account Manager with experience in digital marketing, social media management and content creation to join our dynamic and collaborative team. You will manage the day-to-day of 5-7 client accounts using a 360 cross-channel approach and work to ensure the strength and success of your Clients’ digital initiatives. Our Clients are industry leaders, including JLo Beauty, Bio Oil, Olaplex and NYX Cosmetics. Your day to day will include managing Client relationships, daily Client communication, leading Client meetings, writing creative copy for social media captions, managing content calendars, monthly reporting, and helping support new business efforts. This is an exciting position for an experienced Digital Account Manager and a fantastic opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment in the Beauty & Wellness Industry.
- Manage the day-to-day execution of 5-7 client accounts’ social media, paid ads and content marketing
- Manage all visual and written content and content calendars and liaise with our in-house team specialists as needed: SEO, Email Marketing, Web and PPC
- Lead monthly team creative and status meetings, and direct creative team on visuals and copy; attention to detail a must
- Create impeccable copy for social media captions
- Manage Influencer Marketing, strategizing and coordinating paid and organic activations
- Develop and implement monthly and weekly action plans for clients
- Lead weekly or monthly status calls with clients, including creating agendas and follow up reports
- Be accountable for client results and progress towards client goals
- Own all aspects of account management, including budget management, client communications (weekly calls and email), and YTD reporting
- Maintain and amplify a Client’s social media presence
- New Biz Support: Actively work to up-sell current clients, assist New Biz team in large scale pitches and take on new smaller client leads when needed
- Manage and build with your team an Omnichannel marketing roadmap for your Clients to drive business goals and KPI’s
- Identify trends and insights in each client campaign, and optimize campaigns based on results
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal team members to improve aspects of all client deliverables, including user experience, landing pages, and lead generation components
- 3+ years in digital marketing with strong knowledge of Beauty
- Agency experience preferred
- Bilingual in English & Spanish preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related preferred
- Google analytics certified or excited to become certified. All of our account managers have certification
- A true understanding of the Customer Journey and a 360 Omnichannel attitude
- Superior verbal and written communication skills – spelling and grammar must be immaculate. Understanding of various language styles and how they appeal to different target markets is key.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and project management skills
- Exemplary organizational skills and time management abilities
- Strong managerial skills and a collaborative team player
- Confidence in communicating and presenting
- Strong conceptual and creative skills and ability to brainstorm individually and collaboratively
- Excellent knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset and approach
- Sense of ownership and pride in the company’s success
About Taylor & Pond
Taylor & Pond is a 360 full-service digital agency headquartered in San Diego, CA and Miami, FL with significant presence in New York and Los Angeles. We are focused on the beauty industry and being the best agency in the world. This position is full-time and salaried and you must be authorized to work in the US.
- PTO Plan that grows as you do and becomes unlimited after 2 years
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days off
- 100% Company-Sponsored Medical Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!)
- Company-Paid Parking at our Downtown San Diego Office
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE health + beauty products
To apply, you must submit the following to email@example.com. Submissions without the below will not be considered.
- Cover Letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
Tell us about you and why you think you are the one to join our dynamic and exceptional team! We look forward to hearing from you.