HIRING NOW in San Diego, Miami and New York!
MUST LOVE BEAUTY! Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Are you up on the latest Beauty & Lifestyle trends? Then we’re looking for YOU! Taylor & Pond is hiring an ambitious, hyper talented Digital Account Coordinator with experience in digital marketing and content creation to join our collaborative team. You will help to manage the day-to-day of 5-7 client accounts using a 360 cross-channel approach. Our Clients are industry leaders within the Beauty and Wellness vertical and you will work to ensure the strength and success of your Clients’ digital initiatives. Your day to day will include helping to manage Client relationships, daily Client communication, attending Client meetings, sending out weekly highlights, writing creative copy for social media captions, posting Client content and managing content calendars, monitoring progress of ad campaigns and strategies, and monthly reporting. This is an exciting position for an experienced Digital Account Coordinator and a fantastic opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment in the Beauty/Lifestyle/Health & Wellness vertical.
- Work alongside account managers to support the day-to-day communication and execution of 5-7 client accounts’ social media and content marketing
- Create impeccable copy for social media captions, blog posts, press releases and more
- Manage all visual and written content and content calendars, and liaise with our in-house paid ad specialists
- Lead monthly team creative and status meetings, and direct creative team on visuals and copy; attention to detail a must
- Manage Influencer Marketing, strategizing and coordinating paid and organic activations
- Develop and implement monthly and weekly action plans for clients in the Beauty Industry
- Support account managers with weekly or monthly client calls, including creating agendas and follow up reports
- Be accountable for client results and progress towards client goals
- Maintain and amplify a Client’s social media presence
- Manage and build with your team an Omnichannel marketing roadmap for your Clients to drive business goals and KPI’s
- Identify trends and insights in each client campaign, and optimize campaigns based on results
- 2+ years in digital marketing with strong knowledge of Beauty
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Google analytics certified or excited to become certified. All of our account managers have certification
- A true understanding of the Customer Journey and a 360 Omnichannel attitude
- Superior verbal and written communication skills – spelling and grammar must be immaculate. Understanding of various language styles and how they appeal to different target markets is key.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and project management skills
- Impeccably detail-oriented
- Exemplary organizational skills and time management abilities
- Strong managerial skills and a collaborative team player
- Confidence in communicating and presenting
- Strong conceptual and creative skills and ability to brainstorm individually and collaboratively
- Excellent knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset and approach
- Sense of ownership and pride in the company’s success
Taylor & Pond is a leading 360 full-service digital marketing agency specializing in the beauty industry. Please visit taylorpond.com and our Instagram page @taylorandpond to get a sense of the kind of work we do and who we are! Candidates must be authorized to work in the US and located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, Miami or New York.
- PTO Plan that grows as you do and becomes unlimited after 2 years
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days off
- 100% Company-Sponsored Medical Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!)
- Company-Paid Parking at our Downtown San Diego Office
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE health + beauty products
To apply, you must submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without the below will not be considered.
- Cover Letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
Tell us about you and why you think you are the one to join our dynamic and exceptional team! We look forward to hearing from you.