The Taylor & Pond team is seeking an ambitious and passionate Digital Project Manager who is outgoing and excited about project management, the beauty industry and the creative process.
This is a paid, full time position with benefits working from the office at the Taylor & Pond office either in San Diego (CA) or Miami (FL).
We are looking for a Project Manager who is client facing, detail-oriented, and meticulously organized. The ideal candidate must have a deep understanding of the nature of the creative process. They will know when to schedule a call, bring in an expert, or provide a creative solution to a complex situation, as well as when to let the creative team do what they do best – create!
As a member of the creative department, you will report directly to the Production Director and support the day-to-day creative operations across the creative team, web team, and the account management team. Experience in an agency or in-house team is required; experience in beauty is preferred.
How you will make a difference:
- You will be a proactive, collaborative member of the creative process
- You will maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- You will be achievement oriented, adaptable, and innovative
- You will ensure appropriate project deadlines are established, communicated and met both internally and externally
- Plan and coordinate a wide variety of projects and tasks cross-functionally, ensuring all targets and requirements are met on schedule and within budget
- Assign production tasks to team members, and ensuring deliverables are on brand and executed according to instructions.
- Acting as liaison for specialized account based clients that deal with a specific creative vertical
- Lead weekly meetings with clients, manage email communications, and assign tasks to internal teams using project management tools
- Manage internal project communications and status updates
- Align capacity of creative and web team and resources accordingly
- Initiate client and internal meetings associated with relevant projects
- Manage content libraries and asset portals as well as internal team wikis
- Ensure campaign deliverables are executed to the client’s expectations and hit all deadlines
Must Have Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in being a Project manager in an agency or in-house team
- Expert level knowledge of Basecamp, Asana, Google, Microsoft Office, Outlook
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop package files
- Excellent proofreading skills and a good eye for creative work
- Proven experience in client services and communication
- An understanding of the milestones associated with creative projects across design, web, and production
- A strong partner to creative and internal stakeholders
- Experience or strong interest in the beauty industry
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Beauty experience
- Agency experience
- SCRUM Master certified or proven sprint-style project management
Skills for success:
- Flexible attitude and a knack for creative problem solving
- The ability to lead internal teams
- Clear and confident communicator
- Loves solving problems by proactively bringing solutions to the table
- A collaborative spirit and positive responsiveness to feedback
- Ability to balance multiple projects, priorities, and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Loves meeting deadlines and crossing things off the list
- A motivator and good team member!
To apply, you must submit the following to careers (at) taylorpond.com:
- Cover Letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond
*Submissions without the above will not be considered
About Taylor & Pond:
Taylor & Pond is a leading 360 full-service digital agency located in the beautiful Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego (CA) and currently opening up a new office in Miami (FL). Please visit taylorpond.com/examples or our Instagram page @taylorandpond to get a sense of the kind of work we do. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.