This position is currently filled but we are always looking for talent – please apply!
Exciting new position available at Taylor & Pond to a confident, outgoing and detail-oriented candidate that loves beauty, digital marketing and sales! You will be a dynamic, highly motivated and result oriented individual who provides support to the sales department and the President of Taylor & Pond in the area of new business development for the agency.
You will reply to client inquiries, set up sales calls, draft proposals and scopes of work, send and respond to client emails, and maintain a customer database effectively to enable the easy and speedy recovery of a given Client’s details. This is an exciting position and an opportunity to join our team of talented digital marketing professionals with a passion for the beauty industry and digital marketing. You will be supporting the business development team and process in all areas, which could include but not be limited to the following day to day activities:
- Respond to inbound client inquiries to set up sales calls and meetings
- Reach out to potential new and old prospect with outbound sales inquires
- Participate in sales calls and take notes throughout the meeting
- Organized and edit meeting notes and send out to internal team afterwards
- Create and review Proposals
- Writing and reviewing scopes of work (SOW) documents
- Write and review Contracts
- Review NDAs
- Manage and input Data entry CRM and/or tracking spreadsheets
- Tracking the sales cycle for each incoming lead from initial client email to final proposal presentation and decision making steps.
- Participate in new client onboarding activities to ensure a smooth hand over from sales team to account management team.
- Manage the sales process by assisting in smooth day to day operations and in the decision-making process by understanding customers’ needs and Company values
- Ability to generate thoughtful and meaningful insights through sales reporting
- Ability to deliver timely, quality, clear, concise and accurate work.
- Strong self-structure, organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management.
- Support Digital Business Development Managers in understanding market issues and identifying new business opportunities
Skills / Experience Required:
- Minimum 2+ years work experience
- Recent experience in sales / digital marketing position
- Digital Marketing interest is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel excellence is a must. This position requires ability to develop beautiful powerpoint presentations using the built-in powerpoint design functions and tools.
- CRM platform experience highly desirable
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Solid work history
- Sense of ownership and pride and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- Good Time Management Skills
- Is good and comfortable on the phone, video calls and in email with potential new clients
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have an interest in the beauty industry
Ideal Candidate Would Also Have The Following Skills/Experience:
- Experience in graphic design (InDesign, photoshop)
- Experience either selling or working in website development, email marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, digital advertising, photography/ graphic design/video production
- Have worked in the beauty industry
- Have worked in sales
Education: Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Communication Preferred
Location: Candidate must be located in or willing to relocate to San Diego, CA, Miami, FL or New York for this position.
About Taylor & Pond
Taylor & Pond is a 360 full-service digital agency headquartered in San Diego, CA and Miami, FL with significant presence in New York and Los Angeles. We are focused on the beauty industry and being the best agency in the world. This position is full-time and salaried and you must be authorized to work in the US.
- PTO Plan that grows as you do and becomes unlimited after 2 years
- Paid Holidays + T&P Team Paid days off
- 100% Company-Sponsored Medical Insurance
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with 3% matching
- Hybrid working schedule (remote + in-office)
- Opportunity for career growth + development
- A fast-paced, high energy + dog friendly office space in Downtown San Diego (Miami coming soon!)
- Company-Paid Parking at our Downtown San Diego Office
- Unlimited snacks and coffee in the office to keep you fueled for AGENCY LIFE!
- Free Lunch Thursdays for in-office team members
- Paid Professional Development Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE health + beauty products
To apply, you must submit the following to email@example.com. Submissions without the below will not be considered.
- Cover Letter
- Three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond