(This position is currently filled, however we are always looking for talent – please apply!)
Digital Account Coordinator – San Diego, CA & Miami, FL
MUST LOVE BEAUTY! Do you live and breathe digital marketing? Are you up on the latest Beauty & Lifestyle trends? Then we’re looking for YOU! Taylor & Pond is hiring an ambitious, hyper talented Digital Account Coordinator with experience in digital marketing and content creation to join our collaborative team. You will help to manage the day-to-day of 5-7 client accounts using a 360 cross-channel approach. Our Clients are industry leaders within the Beauty and Wellness vertical and you will work to ensure the strength and success of your Clients’ digital initiatives. Your day to day will include helping to manage Client relationships, daily Client communication, attending Client meetings, sending out weekly highlights, writing creative copy for social media captions, posting Client content and managing content calendars, monitoring progress of ad campaigns and strategies, and monthly reporting. This is an exciting position for an experienced Digital Account Coordinator and a fantastic opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment in the Beauty/Lifestyle/Health & Wellness vertical.
We are looking for an immediate hire in the San Diego or Miami-Dade areas. Only serious applicants able to start with the company ASAP need apply.
- Work alongside account managers to support the day-to-day communication and execution of 5-7 client accounts’ social media and content marketing
- Create impeccable copy for social media captions, blog posts, press releases and more
- Manage all visual and written content and content calendars, and liaise with our in-house paid ad specialists
- Lead monthly team creative and status meetings, and direct creative team on visuals and copy; attention to detail a must
- Manage Influencer Marketing, strategizing and coordinating paid and organic activations
- Develop and implement monthly and weekly action plans for clients in the Beauty Industry
- Support account managers with weekly or monthly client calls, including creating agendas and follow up reports
- Be accountable for client results and progress towards client goals
- Maintain and amplify a Client’s social media presence
- Manage and build with your team an Omnichannel marketing roadmap for your Clients to drive business goals and KPI’s
- Identify trends and insights in each client campaign, and optimize campaigns based on results
- 2+ years in digital marketing with strong knowledge of Beauty
- Agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus
- Google analytics certified or excited to become certified. All of our account managers have certification
- A true understanding of the Customer Journey and a 360 Omnichannel attitude
- Superior verbal and written communication skills – spelling and grammar must be immaculate. Understanding of various language styles and how they appeal to different target markets is key.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and project management skills
- Impeccably detail-oriented
- Exemplary organizational skills and time management abilities
- Strong managerial skills and a collaborative team player
- Confidence in communicating and presenting
- Strong conceptual and creative skills and ability to brainstorm individually and collaboratively
- Excellent knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset and approach
- Sense of ownership and pride in the company’s success
About Taylor & Pond
Taylor & Pond is a 360 full-service digital agency headquartered in the beautiful Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego. We provide vacation time, paid health care, parking, matching retirement contributions, and much more. We are focused on the beauty industry and being the best agency in the world.
This position is a full-time position that will be remote for at least 2 – 3 months and then revisited depending on the candidate’s location or willingness to relocate. You must be 21+ and authorized to work in the US. Tell us about yourself and why you think you are the perfect fit for our dynamic and exceptional team! Email careers (at) taylorpond.com with your resume and cover letter, and three reasons why you want to work at Taylor & Pond.